Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Katie and Ryan's 'day after' session!

Finally! I got a couple that was interested in putting up with me (and their wedding clothes) for a photo session the day after their wedding. I'm never one for clever names, so I call this a 'day after session' and I am so excited about it. It is included in a couple of my packages for '08, and can be added on to any package. The beauty of the 'day after' session is that there is no stress, or time restraints, or church coordinators (God bless 'em!). We can drink wine at the beach, get ice cream (or Chicago deep dish pizza like Katie and Ryan did...), or lay down or crawl on things and not worry about getting the dress dirty. A day after session gives us time to play as artists, and another day for the couple to admire how darned sexy their new spouse is in that gown/tux.
Katie and Ryan rocked downtown Chicago two days after their wedding. We hit several landmarks, got the dress plenty dirty, had pizza at Gino's, and acquired one stalker with a camera. We had a blast! I loved all of the images, so I had a hard time narrowing down to a few samples, but I have implemented a maximum of 10 from each shoot rule, so here are 10 of the 175 final images. Enjoy! And thanks Katie and Ryan!



























































7 comments:

heather and shawn said...

Nicole,
these are some of the Best photos I have ever seen... YOUR AMAZING.... NO, MORE THAN AMAZING your YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

what brilliant photos!! you never cease to amaze...

Katie Jervis Photography said...

Fan-Freaking-Tastic my friend!!!!!

Jasmine Photography said...

great job nic...they are having so much fun!

Ryan & Katie Myhre said...

Thank you a million times over! Your work is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! You will be hearing from us when a little Myhre is on the way:)

Love,
Katie and Ryan

Anonymous said...

nicole, once again: BRAVO! we loved tagging along for the photo shoot - and what beautiful images came from it. just to be expected from you (and your lovely models, of course). you did good.

Maurice Cheeks said...

I'm not getting married for a few years, but I REALLY hope you're still doing photography then.

I've never seen such awesome wedding pics & the gf is in love with your work.

These are friends of friends of ours.

Excellent work!