Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lisa and Rich, Sunriver Resort

I was lucky enough to get to go to Sunriver once again this year. Lisa and Rich had a gorgeous wedding at the Great Hall on August 20th. Every little detail was carefully taken care of--the jewelry made by Lisa's Mom, the programs designed by Lisa, the fantastic flowers, and the awesome live music provided by Pressure Point (www.pressurepointband.com). Luckily, I had lots of help to capture all of the great moments, as two very talented ladies joined me for a Sunday in Sunriver. Alexis of www.jasminephotography.com, and Katie of www.katiejervis.com did a great job helping me document this beautiful day. Congratulations Lisa and Rich!














































































1 comment:

Jasmine Photography said...

They look great Nicole! Thanks for inviting us. I had a great time working with the ladies.