Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Kamron, Sean, Trinity, Asher, and Isabella

Meet the Edwards family. Kamron is yet another one of my best friends (I've introduced three of my best friends in the last several blogs). Kamron is more like a sister than a friend. She was my closest neighbor growing up (a mile down the road) and we were inseperable. We used to cruise the gravel roads riding double on a little honda motorcycle, write, direct, and film screenplays with all the neighborhood 'actors' (Kamron was by far the best, especially in our big hit "Rudolpho"), and laugh until our parents would kick us out of the house. Kamron's parents are like my second set of parents, and it is so wonderful to see Kamron as a mother. As you can see, no one is afraid to be silly in this household--except maybe baby Isabella Nicole but just give her a few months. Sending hugs from Portland!









No comments: