Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Emma and Eric

Emma and Eric tied the knot just over a month ago in Emma's hometown, Libby, Montana. The drive there was so beautiful, and we saw all kinds of wildlife. It was pretty chilly out but I managed to get them downtown and down to the river. They are such a striking couple, I would have loved to photograph them all day. The ceremony was wonderful, the food was great, and the party was a blast. Jason (my youngest brother) was especially enthusiastic on the dance floor and seemed to be a hit amongst the local ladies! Congratulations Eric and Emma, I love you guys!









































































































































2 comments:

Jasmine Photography said...

What a cute couple! The images look great Nicole!

Anonymous said...

stunning pictures, nicole and brad! you never cease to amaze me!!