Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Photo geek convention, Las Vegas!

Last week was the annual DWF convention in Las Vegas. Man, it is so fun to hang out with other photo geeks! I roomed with Alexis (www.jasminephotography.com) and Katie (www.katiejervis.com). We fried our brains with seminar after great seminar, and hit the trade show for new product ideas when we had a free second. It was information overload like always, but so much fun. For the first time, I left my big cameras at home and just brought a little point and shoot.




















We went to a party with a photo booth the first night.

I love these girls--Katie Jervis and Alexis Achten.


5 busloads of photographers went out into the desert to watch
talented photographers John Michael Cooper and David Beckstad
work their magic. It was freezing and blowing dust, the bride was
a great sport! The light was fantastic, so I found a model of my own,
thanks Marco.







Simply canvas chose two of my images to display in the hallways. They will be
shipped to me shortly so I will finally have a canvas sample!


















My favorite shot from the trip was at In-n-out burger. Special
thanks to my fantastic model mark www.markkegans.com

No comments: