Tuesday, November 25, 2008

'tis the season...

for family portraits! I have some dear friends that live in Shelby, Montana, so I planned a portrait weekend there. I got to photograph ten beautiful families. It was like a photography marathon, and I loved it. Thank you to all of the sweet families for letting me document your love for eachother. Happy Holidays!












































































































































































































2 comments:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

All beautiful. Our family went to a "studio" last summer for "portraits"...not a good time or end result. So wish they would have listened to us and called you, Nicole!

Happy Thanksgiving to you-n-yours!

Chris & Tina
Pfeiffer Photos

Kate said...

WONDERFUL, Nic! Gorgeous images!