Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kristen et Julien, Le 8 Septembre 2007.

Bandol--a charming French town which lies between Marseilles and Toulon--was the setting for Kristen and Julien's religious ceremony, with the reception at the Hotel Delos on the Island of Bendor. I am just going to let the photos tell the story because it was all so wonderful that I don't even know where to start! We had an amazing time documenting this gorgeous celebration, and I have to say, the French know how to PARTY! I called it quits at 3:30 in the morning and I think the music stopped around 5am. Merci beaucoup Kristen and Julien and all their wonderful friends and family!


















































2 comments:

Katie Jervis Photography said...

Absolutely stellar work! What gorgeous surroundings - and you used them to the full advantage. Makes me want a French wedding. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Rosemary Ragusa said...

What a beautiful couple and place. You do great work!