Thursday, October 11, 2007

Marian and Wylie...

had an amazing wedding at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Portland. There were so many unique aspects to their wedding, from the ceremony itself to the choreographed first dance, the wedding party 'Hustle', the personal story on each table, and the dance performers. Marian and Wylie greeted each table, which was no small feat at this wedding. It was really apparent to me that their friends and family mean the world to them, and I don't know if I've ever seen a more gracious couple. I was really fortunate to have the very talented Katie Jervis shooting with me, which was such a pleasure. Thanks so much to Marian and Wylie, best wishes!























































































































































































2 comments:

Katie Jervis Photography said...

Stunning images. Of course. Thanks for the opportunity to shoot with you, Nic. And all the best to the fabulous Marian and Wylie!!! What a great day!

Unknown said...

Dido Katie. The photos look amazing! I can't wait to see the entire album. -- can't wait to have you both do some special occasion for me too =)