Monday, September 22, 2008

Jason and Jackie

This upcoming wedding is a very special one--my baby brother is getting married! I did a quick save the date session with Jason and Jackie in the spring, and then finally got a chance to do an engagement session outside Bozeman recently. These two have such amazing chemistry, I love to be around them and it was a joy to photograph them. And let's not forget their awesome dog Peter, he is quite the model himself! Jason and Jackie, I love you guys and can't wait for Oct. 11th!












































































































2 comments:

Jasmine Photography said...

OMG, these are so cute. I hope your brother knows how lucky he is to have such a talented sister! Great pics Nic.

nicole wickens-smith said...

Thanks Alexis, I will remind him how lucky he is when I see him next :)
Thanks for the comment. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
xo, nic