Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Zane, class of '09

My nephew Zane is a senior at Sentinel High here in Missoula! I love photographing high school seniors, they are at such a great stage in their lives with so much excitement ahead. I remember getting my senior portraits taken, and wanting something really unique. Now I try to provide each senior with a great variety of unique portraits. I love the 'photo booth' series (photographed at dusk against a white delivery truck!). Thanks Zane, I can't believe you're a senior!



























































































































































5 comments:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

The second one (on the orange wall) is just super!!

Lindsey said...

Hi, I've "stalked" your blog for a while now and think your work is AMAZING!! I was just wondering what the template size is on the "photo booth" image.

nicole wickens-smith said...

Thanks guys!
Lindsey, I didn't use a template for the image, so I'm not sure. I just created the image strip in photoshop and resized it for the blog. Have we met? I am always curious just how many blog stalkers I have lurking in the shadows out there.... :)
a bigger, better, yummier blog is coming soooooon!

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

As always, EVERY shot is beautiful and creative! When will your new blog be up? Is this under the Green Door name? We'll be home for the whole month of December... will you be in town at all? Does this feel like 20 questions yet??? =)

Lindsey said...

No, Nicole, we haven't met. I was on the internet a while ago looking for a portland photographer that would be willing to mentor me and I came across your blog. I never contacted you, but have been stalking your blog ever since because I think you're an awesome photographer. Thanks for commenting back!