Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stephanie and Riley

Most client's choose their photographer, but I like to think that I chose Stephanie and Riley. I met them at the Bravo show and just knew I should photograph their wedding, so I told them so (several times). Luckily, they didn't find me too creepy, and here we are! Their bridal veil lakes wedding was so amazing. Three sets of musicians, a unique ceremony performed by a friend, a lake-side cocktail hour with cold Corona's, a fabulous meal of northwest cuisine, a bit of rain for good luck, tables labled by Portland neighborhoods and blessed with bouqets by the talented Francoise, a gelato bar, and one the best dance parties to date. I was also lucky enough to have my dear friend and super talented photographer Kate come along as my second shooter. Thanks so much Stephanie and Riley for letting me choose you!






























1 comment:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

The one of them on the dock in the pond is so great--bravo, Nicole!